‘Tambda’ literally means red. This fiery red chili paste is a hot and spicy condiment from India. Made with spicy red chilies and garlic, this paste is a great flavoring agent for several dishes.
Delightful Ways To Use Our Red Chili Paste:
- Straight - Use it as a dip. Remember, it is SUPER HOT!
- Add a kick to your burgers. Slather a burger bun with some of our chili paste.
- Make Spicy Mayo, Spicy Sour Cream, and Spicy Cream Cheese. Add as much or as little as you need.
- Add to sauces/stews/soups.
- Add it to meats and marinades, or use our chili paste, mix some honey, and there you go, you have a spicy glaze.
- Be it omelets, scrambled eggs, or deviled eggs, our red chili sauce is a great way for that little kick.
Recipes using our chili paste:
Heat Level: Hot
VEGAN, GLUTEN-FREE, ALL-NATURAL INGREDIENTS, NO ARTIFICIAL COLORS OR PRESERVATIVES
Ingredients: Water, Kashmir Paprika, Garlic, Lemon Juice, Salt, Oil.